Monday, November 06, 2006

Americo Originals

This new yarn/textile store has opened up at 456 Queen Street West, Toronto. I first noticed it last friday morning on my way into work, there was this delicious steel blue skein of yarn in the window. Inside are some of the most gorgeous handspun wool I've seen. Plus there are spools of crochetted "ribbons" that are sold by the yard, textiles and knitted items all from Argentina.




Nicole, kindly allowed me to take a few photos of the shop for my blog. If you happen to be in town, and you love to knit or just look at pretty things, you definately have to stop at Americo Originals!

456 Queen St. West
Toronto, ON M5V 2A8
416.777.9747

1 Comments:

At Sunday, January 21, 2007 2:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there,

thanks for this profile- came across it when looking for this store online. i've linked to this post on my blog - toronto craft alert (http://torontocraftalert.blogspot.com). here's the permalink of the post: http://torontocraftalert.blogspot.com/
2007/01/cute-store-alert-wildhagen.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home