Thursday, October 20, 2005

If I didn't...




If I didn't already have two other projects on the go (one with a bit of a deadline) I'd be felting tonight. I'll just have to wait and look at all my pretty wool. Thanks, Jude for the wool sausage, there are so many colours. I took a pic of the end to show all the wonderful colours, but alas, again I took another blurry shot! I'll do it again and we can play the "how many colours are there?" game! So for now, I'm just gonna post my pretty roving wool (not in sausage form).

2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:23:00 PM, Blogger . said...

I there,
also Love felting :)
where did you bought this colorfull ones in my country i just get the wool but without color :(

 
At Thursday, October 27, 2005 3:19:00 PM, Blogger Jay-too said...

I got this batch from www.gnomesweetgnome.com I'm not sure what country you're from, but I'm sure she'll ship internationally. Check out her ebay store!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home